MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT:
In order to keep our prices low, we have a minimum order amount of $25.00 for all purchases.
RETURN AND WARRANTY POLICY:
We will accept returns on parts & accessories. We only accept returns with a return authorization number from our sales department within 14 days of receipt (please contact us for this number). Returned items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee and Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable under any circumstances. Sales are final on the following items, but are not limited to weapons, pre-ban magazines, video tapes, and special order/closeout items. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs related to product delivery and returns. If you have any questions in regard to a specific item, please contact us before ordering. We would be happy to answer your questions.
- All of our items are "NEW".
- All warranty issues need to be made with the Manufacturers. Unless stated otherwise.
- You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own state, county, city, etc. If you have any questions, contact you local Federal Government ATF OFFICE before you order.
*RETURN POLICY FOR EAA ITEMS
If you need to return any EAA items due to a defect, you must deal with European American Armory directly for repair or replacement. EAA is very strict on this policy, and therefore Direct Outdoor Supply cannot accept returns on any EAA items. NO EXCEPTIONS. The reason we can't accept returns on this item is that EAA will not accept returns from us so if you were to return it to us we would not be able to send it back to EAA for a refund.
EAA will warranty any of their items for one year from date of purchase. This means they will either replace or repair any defective item for one year from date of purchase.
Steps you need to take to get your EAA item repaired/replaced:
1) Include a note explaining what the problem is with your item and tape it to the outside of your plastic case or box
2) Box it up and ship it to the following address:
ATT: Service & Repair:
3855 N. US. HWY 1
Cocoa, Fl. 32926
3) EAA will inspect your item and if it can't be repaired they will replace it for you free of charge.
4) If you need to contact EAA their phone # is (321) 639-4842.
5) We cannot accept defective EAA items for refund or exchange. NO EXCEPTIONS! You have to go through EAA to get it repaired or replaced.